Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Friday, March 11, 2011

Some Amazing CGI Possible Upcoming 40k Movie Clips

I must say they are all great works of art. Far better in my opinion then the Ultramarine movie, which, on its own wasn't to bad but could have been a bet sharper. And ignoring the shoddy storyline and fail voice-overs :P. I particularly love the opening warp jump as well as the workings of a thunderhawk ramp. Very well done and make it actually look space worthy with the internal sealing.

All credit goes to Destrega2097








Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...