Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Comment Etiquette


There have been some crazy comments been thrown back and forth lately so I'm putting my proverbial foot down so to speak.

Knock it off.

This isn't direct at anyone in particular but when commenting here you need to be civil. I don't care if someone comes on and says Necrons are the best thing since sliced bread and insults every family member you posses and everything you stand for, don't sink to their level and don't drag 3++ with you. Hell, BroLo showed me a thread the other day where people were saying I clearly have never won a game of 40k nor kissed a girl (because that's how we measure life success, number of 40k games won and girls kissed). You know what I did? Laughed. You know what BroLo did, responded with reason.

Ultimately the people who said those things aren't going to listen but the information is out there. There is a right way and a wrong way to go about things. Explaining things and being rational is the right way. You may get frustrated and that happens but there is no reason to lose it and abuse/insult the person in question. Even if you are providing rational information within that abuse, it's not necessary and lowers the standards of this site.

I don't want to moderate what is said in the comments. I don't want 3++ to become a cesspit and I certainly don't want to turn people off from coming here to learn and discuss things.

Watch what you say and treat others with respect. That's not too much to ask.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...