Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Friday, December 23, 2011

Army of One- Legion of the Damned Commander



MBG here with a quick Army of One, article. This is where I display a great looking painted model from stuff I've done or amazing figures I've seen around.

If you click on the Army of One label you'll be able to scroll through some great looking figures, all at once.

Today we take a look at a sweet Chapter Master for the Legion of the Damned. -Enjoy MBG







Get 20% OFF Bits, and FREE SHIPPING??!! Over at the Spikey Bits Online Storeall bits are 20% OFF, and ship for FREE! We also have reduced shipping for overseas customers, as well as a special rate for shipping to Canada!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...