Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, June 10, 2012

Closer Look: Stormtalon Attack Helicopter Conversion


It's been a little while since the new flyers released, and today I have for you a closer look at Jkin's Stormtalon Attack Helicopter conversion.

It's still a work in progress, but I figured I'd show it off to help inspire mad converters out there, as to the potential of this kit!

Be sure to checkout the original post here. http://blog.spikeybits.com/2012/06/stormtalon-helicopter-work-in-progress.html - Have at it guys! -MBG






Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...