Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dragon Age: Origins

I got this game just before I went away for holidays and haven't written anything about it so I thought I'd make a quick post right now.

Good game. Producers were a little too obsessed with the blood all over the characters though... So would recommend getting it if you're into in-depth RPGs. Following the storyline and trying to be 'good' takes a certain amount of time.

2 pinkments:

GWvsJohn said...

I'm enjoying it as well. My main complaint is that the difficulty seems to be an on/off switch. If you know what you're doing and make the "right" talent choices, it's almost boringly easy. Wynne and Morrigan can lock down 4 non-oranges almost instantly and my rogue can kill any white in like 2 rounds of attacks. If you aren't fully prepared, any fight can be a TPK. I hit f5 like every 30 seconds.

Chumbalaya said...

Fucking awesome game, my GotY with Akham Asylum.

Post a Comment

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...