Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Thursday, June 24, 2010

Libby on bike done


I rushed to complete this in time so not really happy with it. There are a few angles which look absolutely terrible, so made sure they didn't show up =D! The above picture is the picture I submitted to the competition though I don't expect any great praise. Below are the non-cropped pictures with all the mistakes for the world to see. Please don't count them out loud :P. I'm happy with the scheme, base, axe and warp fire and most of the tid bits but the shoulder pads, rider and boltgun area need some serious touchups. Oh well, feedback welcome ^^ (below are the non-cropped pictures).


5 pinkments:

Chumbalaya said...

{^}

Caz said...

Looks great! Only the purple wings/Aquila and the white look a bit flat, I'd suggest a bit of shading on those.

Anonymous said...

"Libby on bike done" - it's not done, get back to work.

Unknown said...

@Caz; ya didn't do much shading on the white (and if you mean the little shield at the front, none there ^^). The drybrushing didn't turn out as well on the front aquila so will ink it later.

@Anon; yes sensi :(. Speaking of which, apparently there's a new karate kid movie with jackie chan coming out o.O or did mine eyes decieve me?

Unknown said...

Here's the poll btw for the competition:

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=249889

Looks like I'll be coming 2nd!

Post a Comment

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...