Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Friday, July 2, 2010

Finished a few BT units!


Hey all, Vinsanity here.

So Ive been working frantically on BTs before I go on a 10 day cruise to New Caledonia ^^. Ive finished the EC, a Rhino and a 6/3 Crusader Unit. Rather than post a bazillion piccies up here, I will link yall to my Warseer Log or alternatively straight to my Photobucket Log...

Those robes were a bitch to do hehe. All the templar symbols are freehand, the neophyte ones are a bit dodgey! Just have to apply the purity seal and theyre el finished. Really happy with these guys, now only 10 termis, 2 LSTs, 2 preds, 2 rhinos and 20 crusaders to go :S

Enjoy fellas!

2 pinkments:

Chumbalaya said...

I like, particularly the Emperor's Bling Champion

Unknown said...

Gotta love those neophytes. Yea the scout parts make the men-at-arms parts look small, but the concept is cool.

Post a Comment

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...