Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Saturday, September 4, 2010

The new fester on the block


G'day g'day.
My name is fester (with a little f). No, seriously, a LITTLE f.
I am another Aussie on the world stage, and I will be bringing you the random crazy hobby stuff that none of you actually want to hear about, but are going to be subjected to anyway.

On top of that, and on a more relevant note, I am the TO behind Centurion, which Kirby has kindly talked about for me, but has now decided that the information should come from the horses mouth. I didn't take kindly to being called a horse (of course of course), but that is another story for another day.

Anyway, back to the real world.
Over the next few months you will be hearing from me sporadically as I try to break up all the WAAC Army lists and general Kirby Awesomeness © and sling some crazyness around (more than normal). He means crazy ideas like this...

Finally, as part of the Pink Army now, I have stolen a colour to snowmobile with... Be nice :)

8 pinkments:

MasterSlowPoke said...

that vendetta looks like it could be cool but I have no idea how it goes together

fester said...

Close MasterSlowPoke.

Thats a Godhammer :)

Time to add this to my "Crazy Ideas" list :)

Chumbalaya said...

Welcome aboard.

Unknown said...

Jeez Chumb, didn't sleep for long.

Ya I'm racking up the authors again ^^.

fester said...

Hopefully some of us will actually post :)

Now to start working on my Eeeeevil plans (and some blog posts).

Unknown said...

Well over the post 30 or so posts, I've barely posted half of them. Go VT2 lol.

VT2 said...

I'm a space marine of posting.

Joshy Bear said...

Another author? This place looks more like the Daily Show everyday with all these pundits.

Post a Comment

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...