Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Monday, November 15, 2010

Kirby's a busy person now...



So things will be slowing down here on 3++ ever so slightly unless Guest Authors start posting more consistently (this is not an attack on them; I swear =D). Why? I have a real life to get back to in that I'm now working full-time and combined with rarely hopping online for extensive periods during the weekend, I have less time to post. Sorry! I'll try to keep the article rate similar to what it is now but I wouldn't surprised if it dropped down (unless the other authors step it up! :P; really, I'm not). This also means less huge, in-depth articles I'm afraid as I'll have less time to devot to writing them but don't worry, there will still be those articles regularly, just not as frequently as before.

I'm also opening the gates for any contributions individuals may have (still waiting for Sepharine's next mathammer article!). I've asked a couple people to write some pieces but if anyone has an article or idea kicking around in their head, please send me an e-mail!

And speaking of e-mails...I'm behind on them sorry! I'm up to Nov 8th and have sent a few off to other authors to do but it will take some time before they are all done. Please don't stop sending them in but expect a bit of delay compared to usual. I've still got 18 sitting in my inbox...yay (MoD, don't send me another 20...).

Anyway, I thought I'd just give everyone the heads up. With full-time work, part-time work, missus time ^^, painting and other activities I imagine the posts per day will slow down just a wee bit and I won't be spending as much time on the CHAT BAWKS! The content and atmosphere of 3++ won't change a bit though so you can keep coming here for your daily dose of pink and whatever other kicks you get out of it...

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...