Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back to Basics


We here at the Pink Army pride ourselves on listening to you, the customer reader.
We have started to hear murmerings about Back-to-Basics Tactics, which is something we haven't really covered to well in the past, with us thinking it is all assumed knowledge.

So, I have a few things that I would like to talk about when it comes to basic tactics. What I am chasing is a list of what you, as readers think is important to cover in this series. This will not, by any means, be a "fester" series, as there are definitely things to cover that I am not qualified to cover.

At the end of this series, I hope to have learnt something from my fellow authors, and I hope they have done the same!


The list so far (in no particular order and liable to change)
- Movement Phase
- Shooting Phase
- Declaring Assaults
- Wound Allocation
- Cover
- Target Priority
- Disembarking
- Judging distances
- When to Rapid Fire, When to Charge

Please pop in the comments and let us know what you would like looked into!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...