Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Monday, January 24, 2011

Stormraven Spotted!

Here are some pictures from SneakyDan who is being sneaky and sending me photos (nothing lewd...). We have some close-up shots of the Stormraven! and confirmation of Grey Knight usability (if you didn't know already...). Check the pics out and Dan's thoughts...

"After my initial hatred, I friggin love this thing up close. It's front heavy, but it's got that "GRAVITY DOESN'T APPLY TO SPEHSS MAHREENS" look to it. Confirmed for grey knights as well, saw the door icon kits"




That kid looks pretty evil...and I again think the other angles make it look pretty good (I particularly like it's rear). Who's buying one? lol

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...