Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Freaking hardware problems....


So, on the htc at the moment, my pc has finally died, been having problems with it for a while. However, snazzy new laptop this week. Sadly, this means I couldn't record a podcast this week. If obtaining the laptop goes smoothly we should have it up and running next week, same time.

However, I'm just gonna say now I've got a pair of co-hosts. TheLieutenant and Clayman. Hope you guys don't struggle with the accent.

<3

What about Goatboy? 

P.S. It's Kirbeh's birfday today.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...