Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, March 6, 2011

[Introduction] MWC

Hey Folks!

Big 'ol Intro here from your good friend Miniature Wargame Conversions, better know to everyone as MWC. ive been graciously invited to write a few articles here including a weekly one every monday or the top 10 tutorials, models and other amazing hobby related things. I will be taking requests for tutorials that you'd like me to do as well from painting, sculpting and plastic card work as that's my main skill set.

Here are just a few of my past works completed over the last few years for clients.















So a little about myself. I'm 32 years old, been into GW since RT started. Before that I was into Space Crusade and really any modeling wargame. I play all things chaos in both 40k and Fantasy. I love converting, sculpting and scratch building. painting has started to grow on me again as well. I'm always willing to help teach what I know to anyone that needs help I'm also always open to requests for tutorials and any other kind of article.


http://miniaturewargameconversions.blogspot.com/
Miniature Wargame Conversions

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...