Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Grey Knight Arrival from Wayland


My stuff arrived! Yay. That's seven Power Armored Grey Knight boxes, one Grey Knight codex and one extra Razorback for larger games. The picture also shows the bases and Rhino chassis I'll be using in the army (the Dreadnoughts are conspicuously missing but they exist, too). Just now need to get the Librarian in Termie armor from Vince (who also ordered two battlewagons and some Killa Kanz) and a Chimera and I'll be set. Will probably get some Terminators in the future for some more builds but sticking with mech-based ones for the moment.

Lots to work on over the coming weeks!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...