Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kirby requests assistance - Airbrush


I'm rather interested in getting an airbrush. Lauby has helped me out on what type of things I should be looking out (though I can't remember them, I did write them down!) but I would really like to try one before I sink the cash into one. I know there are cheap versions but not sure I want to try those in case they are really terrible and it puts me off them.

So anyone in Sydney please read on! Everyone else can bugger off :P to the next paragraph. I'd like to try one obviously so if you have an airbrush and are willing to let me use it (i.e. like an hour) to test it out that would be awesome. I'm free Mondays and Wednesdays generally and can occasionally find time on the weekends but if you're interested please send me an e-mail and we can see if we can work something out.

Otherwise I'd love to hear testimonials from people who have used airbrushes before. Are they easy to use and would you go back to brushes? Do they waste a lot of paint or is it marginal in the long run? etc.

Thanks for your assistance guys :).

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...