Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Monday, April 11, 2011

Video Tutorial: Painting a Grey Knight (DRAIGO!) in 2 hours

Well hello there people, I have been absent for a while but the sleeper has awakened!

Seeing as Grey Knights are all the rage I thought I'd try to make a video
tutorial showing how they can be painted quickly and effectively.

What follows is a video of myself painting High Grand Master of the Grey Knights Lord Kaldor Draigo in two hours, narrated by yours truly explaining colour usage and painting technique.





Hopefully there's value in watching it for anyone, from the painting novice, to someone with years of experience.

I bought Draigo from a new local hobby store called Heroes and Legends Games, which is in Surbiton/Tolworth which is South London/Surrey, they have a wide variety of different games including Flames of War, Mantic, Warlord, Malifaux to name the ones I rememeber! I would strongly reccomend giving them a bell and checking them out if you're from this part of the world!


Here's a picture of the finished article:




Please feel free to ask questions and I will endeavour to answer them! I am
still getting used to filming myself paint and Sony Vegas so the next video
should be better!

Stay frosty, Rupert xx

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...