Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Painting today...

Still painting away guys sorry! Unfortunately it won't look like I'm going to get them all done. The blue is finished but the highlighting on all the other colors will not be. Life got in the way significantly but what can you do. Hopefully they'll be fully finished for Lords of Terra even though it's 30% comp with fail missions.

I'll put pictures up tomorrow of what I have done.

Oh and for those who enjoy Mortal Kombat (so everyone...) check this out: http://www.youtube.com/user/machinima#p/c/0/O5Wnc8OyUj0

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...