Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, June 5, 2011

Off to Blog Wars

It's 13:00 and I'm waiting for the missus as usual. Today my good friends, I'm off to Blog Wars. I've been pretty busy the last few weeks with work, weddings and weekends away, but I've been brutally dedicated to painting. Ask the missus, I'm in serious time-spent-with-the-missus debt. I've managed to completely finish about 80-90% of my models complete isn't bad. I'm a little disappointed I haven't managed to do Grimmy, but oh well, I'd prefer to spend a good amount of time on him and his unit.

The list is...


Emperor's Champion - Accept Any Challenge - 140

Marshal - Terminator armour, Storm shield, Lightning Claw, Adamantine Mantle, - 180

Chaplain Grimaldus - 195

Assault Terminators - 6 terminators, (3 x TH/SS, 3 x PoLC), Furious Charge - 258

Terminators - 2 x Assault Cannons, 2 x Chainfists, Tank Hunters - 265

Terminators - 2 x Assault Cannons, 2 x Chainfists, Tank Hunters - 265

Crusader Squad - 10 x Initiates, Meltagun, Powerfist, 3 neophytes, frag grenades - 228

Crusader Squad - 10 x Initiates, Meltagun, Powerfist, 2 neophytes, frag grenades - 218

1749

Just 47 models has made them nice and easy to transport... I even got a new bag from KR cases. I don't like the foam, but I'm fed up of lugging round a big case.

I've managed to get 2 games in with the list, both games were a win. Well a whitewash actually. It seems to do reasonably well, but my opponents weren't exactly top calibre really. No offense if you read this, but tablings on turns 5 and 3 when I had >50% of my list left in both games isn't exactly a tough match. Nice opponents though. One of them usually gives me a good run for my money, but hasn't played in a while.

The tournament starts at 9 tomorrow morning, but I can't be arsed to update from my phone. Apparently HTC batteries don't enjoy being used for more than 10 minutes a day. I'll let y'all know how things go after the weekend. Just wish me luck in stuffing all the boys from SoS. No... not in that way you sick freaks.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...