Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Friday, July 22, 2011

Quick Interruption- Need More People for Tournament!

Sorry Kirby, don't mean to push you down the page, just have a quick announcement.

I am running a qualifier for the Feast of Blades this Saturday! (July 23rd) At Karliquins Game Knight in Boulder, Colorado. We're only half full and I really would love more people, so if you live near this town you should really check it out. Even if you're planning on going to another qualifier (I know a lot of stores are having theirs on the 30th) you can still come to mine, there's no limit.

If you place 1st or 2nd at this event you qualify for the invitational tournament at the November convention, and get to compete for fabulous prizes! Also, you get to hang out with me! Yay!

If you're interested the tournament is 2000 points, give the store a call and just give them your name at (303) 545-1745.

Personally, I would just love it if you in particular would come.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...