Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Monday, September 5, 2011

Vincent Needs GW Yellow Ink!!


Hey pinkies. So I have a need for GW Yellow Ink which is OOP sadly. I wanted to finish my Imperial Fists which I started a while ago using Yellow Ink but now have almost run out and thus I need your help.

So a few questions:

1. - Does anyone have the OOP GW Yellow Ink (1 or 2 bottles is all I need!)

2. - Does anyone know if P3 Yellow Ink and Vallejo Yellow Ink is the same? If its slightly different, unfortunately it won't be any good :(

Post and help me out people, especially if you have a bottle or two of the OOP GW ones and we can set up a transaction!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...