Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm alive.

"Rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated."

Back in early april, I moved aparment. Now it's early september, and there's still issues with lighting, furniture, stuff, tables, chairs... So empty here, it's almost as if I never moved in at all, and have been squatting ever since.

Shocker of shocker, this has caused a fair bit of ongoing stress. Stress leads to writer's block, and writer's block in turn leads to decreased income. Decreased income, to no one's surprise, leads to more stress.

In short, I'm around, but things are hectic.
Email correspondence remains unaffacted.

"But what about grey knights?" In progress. Remember that huge bible for vanilla marines I did? That thing took some five months to write, and since the grey knight one's looking to be much larger, well - it's gonna take its time, that's for sure. Multiply that by the issues above, and you have the explanation for the delay.

But I'm around, and alive.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...