With NOVA fast approaching I've been asked a bit about 3++ t-shirts - pink is the new black after all...? Which goes back to the concept of 3++ merchandise - we did the dice last year which were hugely successful (around 1800 dice total) so we might look into that again!
So here are the questions - we're mainly looking at t-shirts and doing the dice again so some questions to be answered.
- Same as before with the custom logo in place of the 1? or try to get the dice with 3++ in place of the 3 pip?
- Colors? Keep them to the pink/black combinations or branch out?
- If interested you need to let me know in comments that you are and how you'd want roughly as we need X numbers before I will place an order.
- Where to get these from? We don't want super brosif $100 tees obviously but we don't want something falling apart at a touch and where the smalls are basically a marquee tent. Hit me up with ideas.
- What to have on them? 3++ is the new black obviously and we're going to do some slogans (i.e. It's Cinematic) but just the text front/back? Or dice logo as well? What other slogans would one want? And font ideas?
- Color combos - black w/pink text, etc.?