Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Monday, April 19, 2010

Painting Shoutout


 
Shoutout to MrChaos for painting some amazing Sang Guard. I should hopefully be getting mine today (who will be counts as VV and otherwise just fun to model) and my wings will be quite similar to his so it'll be nice to have a picture to work off of (hopefully my models won't become too washed out with my primary color scheme then).

Haven't been posting much due to assignments (again) but hopefully GWvsJohn and Roland will post somethings shortly *stares*. Ill try and do something for today though and in exciting news, I've average over 500 unique hits per day this month. w00t. Also added the widget of Linkedwithin so you can browse for more funises! Should add pictures to old posts I guess...

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...