Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Greetings!!




Hello everyone!!!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Ashton aka "Redfinger". When I saw that Kirby was putting the call out to contributors I thought I would throw my hat in and offer what I could, after all, this is a great site and community here, and I would love to help keep it growing.

I myself am a fairly new 40k player. I have been playing now for about 8 months or so and I readily admit that I am still learning the game. Currently I am playing Blood Angels and I also have a Black Templar army that I am working on as well. I am hoping to contribute to the "hobby side" of this site. Although I am new to 40k I have been building models in one way or another for about 15 years, it is something I truly enjoy.

As this site has other contributors to this hobby aspect as well, what I would like to do is turn it over to the general community. I want to know, in relation to painting and weathering, what do you guys want to know? What modeling techniques would you all like to learn, how to do a wash, using filters, airbrushing? Lets have a discussion, then when some things have been finalized, I can take an unpainted model, and then step by step document the specific processes that you would like to see. Ideally I am thinking going from surface prep and primer, all the way to sealers and clear coats.

In the mean time, feel free to check out my online gallery, it really inst much, just a few things that I have worked on over the years.


Looking forward to chatting with you all!!!

-Red

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...