Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Technical Issues

So a few of you will have noticed the chatbawks has been on the fritz lately. This has been sorted out with chatango as they had some server issues which ours was located on so it should be fine as of now. Intense Debate has also been having fun eating comments a bit lately and whilst if I find them I can manually fix them, this is time consuming and I don't catch them all. I've contacted their support service and they are asking me to keep a record of any that don't show up and to not fix them so they can identify the problem. If you notice one of your comments is missing please let me know so I can make a note of it and this problem can get resolved quickly!

Sorry for any annoyance this causes :(.

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...