Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Grey Knights Codex Review


Both VT2 and SirBiscuit have asked to do a Grey Knights codex review. However, they don't want to do it together as they have some differing ideas :P. So my question to you dear readers is would you like all their ideas (+ any authors who would like to contribute) to be combined into one document and formatted appropriately (i.e. the Dark Eldar codex review) or would you prefer separate posts from each of them?

I'd personally prefer having them combined into one as you have all the discussion focused in one area but unless Biscuit and VT2 did this, I'd have to combine them myself which is work! The subtle message here being I don't think they want to combine their posts. Having the two separate reviews however gives a greater ability to see the two differing viewpoints on particular topics however.

In the end I'm going to leave it up to you. And also at this point some feedback on the Dark Eldar review as it stands. Did you like the format and find the information accessible? Yes it's still being worked on. Someone hasn't sent me their thoughts on Heavy or Fast. *drums fingers*

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...