Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Some awesome looking Jumper marines

I got these a long, long time ago but was going through my inbox today and found these which I never got around to posting (I think). Regardless, they are awesome and deserve the limelight! We can thank Tom for them and admire at their prettiness!

I really love the effect Tom as gotten on his Sanguinary Guard wings and the minor lightning effects on the power weapons. The color transitions are simple amazing and the conversion for the Libby...love it :).

Jump-pack Librarian 





Sanguinary Priest 1 - Jumping




 Sanguinary Priest 2 - Landing



Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...