Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dice Mock-up

I've been sent some pictures of the dice mock-up with the Kirbyskull thing on it. Still might be able to get 3++ in place of the 3 with another company but need to order 1000 minimum. Waiting to get their sample die first and we can go from there (would people want both types?). Once it's all decided I'll put up a pre-order page with the more people ordering the more likely they are to get discounts, etc.


P.S. Quiet weekend from me I'm afraid with stuff to do. Hopefully the other authors will pick it up :).



Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...