Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sir Biscuit Fights!

I had an awesome game against Mordian 7th last weekend and he was cool enough to record the whole thing! Not only that, but for the first time all you people on the internet can see that I do indeed actually own an army and it's even painted. Wohoo marines!

It's my crusading marines vs. the homebrew Adeptus Mechanicus that the Tempus Fugitives made. It's a hell of a fandex and very cool, I'm a big fan of all of their stuff.

No, it's not a "competitive" game or an example of high level tight play, but it was fun hell and on one of my favorite tables to play on, period. I won't be posting it here because you should be commenting on it over at Mordian 7ths site.

Anyway, that's all for now troopers. Hopefully my new motherboard will bless me with a computer once more and I'll have something for you next week!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...