Kirb your enthusiasm!

WEBSITE HOSTED AT: www.3plusplus.net

"Pink isn't a color. It's a lifestyle." - Chumbalaya
"...generalship should be informing list building." - Sir Biscuit
"I buy models with my excess money" - Valkyrie whilst a waitress leans over him


Friday, May 20, 2011

Moar Orkseses!

Yo all, moar orkseses kthxbai.

Been working on infantry and have finished all 65 of those ;) Also did 3 more Kanz and 2 Battlewagons. Quite happy at the moment because I am on schedule to finish the 1850 point list before next Friday, hopefully getting some sleep before Event Horizon ^^

Anywho, enjoy!

My name is Vince and I did three things wrong today. This included posting many pictures at full size for awesome load times, without a page break and no scheduling! Oh wait four, I posted pictures of Orks :P.

Kanz!






Battlewagons (2 of these)

















Orkses and Nobz











The 9 converted Warbuggies :P Really happy with these. Inspired by Uncle Fester of course :)











Thats all for now, enjoy and leave some comments!

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...